mthomas08 Posted December 19, 2013 Posted December 19, 2013 Hopefully the right area. Have setup an internal server with this installed, now working on calendars and I want to show an exchange calendar. Good news is I have it setup, bad news is it will not show on the default view for new users. I considered exchange permissions but for those without permission it says "Busy" for all events. Unfortunately it looks like the calendar is simply not added. Do I have to add the exchange calendar for every user who logs on to the sharepoint page? if not how do I show it for all users? Thanks
mthomas08 Posted December 19, 2013 Author Posted December 19, 2013 Please ignore......... Turns out this version of sharepoint doesn't allow shared exchange calendars to be shown.... very very small fine print and required me to see other complaints. Such a shame.
jamesbmarshall Posted December 19, 2013 Posted December 19, 2013 Such a shame. Why not use SharePoint Online?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now