PrimaryTech Posted October 1, 2007 Posted October 1, 2007 Is anyone here from around Cornwall and running a VLE (Specifically in a primary school)? I'm investigating various VLE's and I quite like Moodle but I'm unsure as to things like hosting costs and integration with our MIS. Any help gratefully received!
jimmy2007 Posted October 13, 2007 Posted October 13, 2007 go to moodle.org and there will be some recommended partners
jimmy2007 Posted October 15, 2007 Posted October 15, 2007 try schoolanywhere.co.uk i think they are a moodle partner, i saw them last year on the moodle stand. we have set ours up
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now