sparkeh Posted December 4, 2013 Posted December 4, 2013 Wow, I have never heard/seen/thought anything about this before. BBC News - Cyber self-harm: Why do people troll themselves online?
mthomas08 Posted December 4, 2013 Posted December 4, 2013 I've dealt with a case of this before, not good but seems to be the state of the world.
sparkeh Posted December 4, 2013 Author Posted December 4, 2013 Sometimes I do wonder is the more tech we get to 'make our lives easier and better' the less happy we all are.
grayday57 Posted February 17, 2014 Posted February 17, 2014 I am curious about cyber self harm. Any information would be appreciated. Does anyone have personal experience with this?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now