PrimaryTech Posted November 28, 2013 Posted November 28, 2013 Hi all, I'm having a bit of an odd issue with Office 2013 programs when they are minimised and then restored via clicking on the taskbar icon: Image 1: A normal Office window (Powerpoint but I have the same issue with other Office applications). [ATTACH=CONFIG]21719[/ATTACH] Image 2: Once minimised and then clicked to restore, only the Quick Access button is shown in the top left hand corner. [ATTACH=CONFIG]21720[/ATTACH] Image 3: Clicking the PowerPoint icon and clicking restore. [ATTACH=CONFIG]21721[/ATTACH] Result of clicking restore [ATTACH=CONFIG]21722[/ATTACH] If anyone has seen / remedied this any help would be gratefully received, this is really frustrating several members of staff and i'm stuck
cromertech Posted November 28, 2013 Posted November 28, 2013 Can you post those attachment images again? I can't view them for some reason.
cromertech Posted November 28, 2013 Posted November 28, 2013 I've seen this sort of thing before but only with office 2010 and old graphics drivers. 2013 uses the gpu a lot more but afaik this feature should be disabled on win7 (according to microsoft). If there are graphics driver updates available it may be worth trying but I've been unable to replicate. Does it matter which method is used to maximize the window (i.e. Drag to top of screen, press the maximize button etc)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now