Geoff Posted September 26, 2007 Posted September 26, 2007 I've been puzzling over this for a little while, no doubt I'm doing something wrong. But what setting do I need to use for the published application server setting on these terminal clients. I've tried the farm name, several server names and various ports. But when I go and add an ICA session I just get a 'no data' error in the published applications list.
Geoff Posted September 28, 2007 Author Posted September 28, 2007 Ok, figured this out too. Install the latest firmware (older versions have fun bugs related to published app settings). Add one of the citrix servers using it's FQDN (this is important, using the short host name doesn't seem to work). If you have not altered the default site in IIS, then the port will be 80.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now