Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

So I'll admit this isn't the most exciting of threads but I'm looking for some advice from the community at large.

 

I'm developing an in-house online analysis tool. All going great so far but now I'm about to add context filters to the results; things like Ethnicity, SEN, Pupil Premium etc. that staff can use to filter the analysis to their chosen focus group.

 

That's all fine, not a problem, but where you lot come in is that I need to design the layout for these filters in such a way as to be easy to use and completely non-intimidating.

 

I've already got a couple of ideas, first and foremost to hide the bulk of the options until required (by way of a slide in/out panel) but if anyone uses any similar system; not necessarily student analysis but some system that has a lot of filtering options; could you possibly share screenshots of ones you find intuitive and easy to use?

 

Thanks all!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...