Pashers Posted November 18, 2013 Posted November 18, 2013 Hi all, Just a quick Frog question - I'm trying to create a form with two drop down menus. Depending on the selection from the first menu I'd want the second drop down menu to have different options to choose from. For example Box A: What's your favourite colour? What's your favourite number? Box B (if the first option was selected) Red, Blue, Green Box B (if the second option was selected) 1 2, 3 etc. Or is there a way to submit a form through the API? Thanks, Peter
Pashers Posted November 19, 2013 Author Posted November 19, 2013 It's all good a workaround has been found. From Frog Developer Platform Support I used this as a workaround.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now