Quagaar77 Posted November 7, 2013 Posted November 7, 2013 I'm hoping someone can shed some technical light on a question I have. One of my schools is, rightly or wrongly, currently using iPads and Pages to construct learning journeys of their Foundation kiddies, which is involving a fair bit of video taking. Does anyone know how Pages deals with inserting video clips - does it take a separate copy of the video, or does it link to the original? I ask as 2 of the iPads are approaching capacity and the teachers are unwilling to take/copy anything off them in case they need them. Any knowledge will be gratefully absorbed!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now