Marc_Lemar Posted November 7, 2013 Posted November 7, 2013 Hi Everyone, Just a quick question regarding E-Safety, I received an email today from the following; One Day They are currently booking e-safety projects for primary schools the one I am really interested in is called 'Into the Screen' and is aimed at KS1 children using well-known fairy tale characters to highlight the importance of keeping safe online, will the 3 little pigs tell the big bad wolf where they live ??? Will Red Riding Hood notice granny looks different today and will the Ugly Sisters stop being horrible to Cinderella. It sounds really good but has anybody ever used them before or know of any schools they have been to that may be able to provide a bit more information, If we book them I really want the point to come across to the children and not just sit and watch a show. 2
dhicks Posted November 7, 2013 Posted November 7, 2013 It sounds really good but has anybody ever used them before or know of any schools they have been to that may be able to provide a bit more information, If we book them I really want the point to come across to the children and not just sit and watch a show. I've not heard of them before, but they sound good - I'll pass on the details to our head of ICT, he might be interested, many thanks.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now