Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
I've created a backup on Windows Server Backup using the "backup once" option. I'm unable to restore the backup when running Windows Server CD or using Windows Server Backup when Windows has loaded. I've copied the backup files to the root of the partition although Windows does not find the files. The only backups I can restore is when the partition is dedicated to storing backups and not visible on explorer.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...