X-13 Posted October 14, 2013 Posted October 14, 2013 I've seen this a few times, but keep forgetting to report it. Sometimes posts have fonts and colour markup added randomly, the markup doesn't look like it's been added manually. [ATTACH]20908[/ATTACH]
X-13 Posted October 14, 2013 Author Posted October 14, 2013 [ATTACH]20909[/ATTACH] Double posting because I can't edit in pictures...
ZeroHour Posted October 14, 2013 Posted October 14, 2013 (edited) I've seen this a few times, but keep forgetting to report it. Sometimes posts have fonts and colour markup added randomly, the markup doesn't look like it's been added manually. [ATTACH]20908[/ATTACH] That specific post has text colour set as black so its actually showing the text as entered. The black colour will have come along with the copy and paste I suspect. Edited October 16, 2013 by ZeroHour
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now