sloughman Posted October 14, 2013 Posted October 14, 2013 Does anybody use the Free Autodesk 123D Design / Make in school. I have installed on PC in school. Initially all looks fine , but when it comes to the "sign-in " top right, a blank white screen comes up, with no error message. I have looked on the support side, many other people seem to have same issue but no resolution. Does anyone have any answers ?
chazzy2501 Posted October 14, 2013 Posted October 14, 2013 it does not support proxies! Arghhhh! I tried everything...
sloughman Posted October 14, 2013 Author Posted October 14, 2013 OK, thanks, I thought it'd be something along those lines......
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now