netforce Posted October 10, 2013 Posted October 10, 2013 Hi All, I just wanted to know if anyone has incountered malware before that adds a rule to outlook to send all the users e-mails to the deleted items bin and then after this has happened outside customers have reported receiving spam e-mail from the user who was infected. I used spybot to remove bugs and removed the rule out of outlook but this is the second time this has happen to the same user after the issue being fixed a week ago. I used combofix and checked the log for files that were created in the past month but nothing seemed unusual. Thanks for any help
MatthewL Posted October 10, 2013 Posted October 10, 2013 First I have heard of malware affecting Outlook in over 10 years of using it. Will keep an eye out.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now