Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi All,

 

I just wanted to know if anyone has incountered malware before that adds a rule to outlook to send all the users e-mails to the deleted items bin and then after this has happened outside customers have reported receiving spam e-mail from the user who was infected. I used spybot to remove bugs and removed the rule out of outlook but this is the second time this has happen to the same user after the issue being fixed a week ago.

 

I used combofix and checked the log for files that were created in the past month but nothing seemed unusual.

 

Thanks for any help

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...