Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Can anyone tell me if it's possible and if possible, how i would go about removing specific features from an office install remotely and silently?

 

I need to remove all the parts associated to business connectivity services, sharepoint stuff etc. I'd have thought there would be a command line method to this perhaps but I'm sure it's quite rare people need to do this...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...