Stuart-Hannah Posted September 30, 2013 Posted September 30, 2013 Good Morning Folks, When you google a school, it not only brings up the schools website, but also some other details that google seem to have pulled together, like the map and description etc with the odd image. Do you know how this can be amended, if at all possible? Regards Stu
Arthur Posted September 30, 2013 Posted September 30, 2013 how this can be amended Through Google Places for Business. 2
elsiegee40 Posted September 30, 2013 Posted September 30, 2013 (edited) You need to take ownership ofand amend the school's entry that appears on Google maps... I am sure others know more about it than I do, but I can speak to our marketing manager about it later. We had problems with ours because the person who set it up had long since left the school and nobody else knew what login and password had been used. EDIT Arthur's link is the one Edited September 30, 2013 by elsiegee40 1
Stuart-Hannah Posted September 30, 2013 Author Posted September 30, 2013 Morning Both! Thank you very much for the quick reply. I have been able to locate the way in which you do this and I am now able to update this. Thanks again... Love this community! Stu
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now