CommodoreS Posted September 24, 2013 Posted September 24, 2013 I have noticed on a lot of Win 7 laptops the message appears: "Download and install the driver for Synaptics Touchpad" when you log on in the microsoft action center. I have added these drivers into Deployment Workbench, but still getting this error. I found this post which explains the problem, but does not supply a solution, except manually installing it: Windows 7 Action Center - "Download and install the driver for Synaptics Touchpad" Does anyone have a solution to getting around this on the network, rather than a manual install please?
CommodoreS Posted October 7, 2013 Author Posted October 7, 2013 Has anyone seen this or have a solution please? Surely I can't be the only person with this issue.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now