Koldov Posted September 20, 2013 Posted September 20, 2013 Hi All, I've had a quick look through the various forums and can't see a dedicated part, however searching for the terms uncovers a sub-forum somewhere. I can get to it through that, but thought someone might point out how to navigate to it? I've just had 5 dumped on my desk and I know nothing about them! Kol.
Dos_Box Posted September 20, 2013 Posted September 20, 2013 (edited) Don't panic, they haven't gone. You can get to them by clicking on the Direct Support Tab on the main Forums listing page. Frambozenbier: RasPi Forums We shall be making these a bit more mainstream, but they were originally setup to be a third parties forums in within EduGeek. Unfortunately that group has now split up as far as we can gather leaving them in their current location for now. Edited September 20, 2013 by Dos_Box
thomass Posted September 20, 2013 Posted September 20, 2013 Here is a good place to start Quick start guide | Raspberry Pi HTH Thomas
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now