wesleyw Posted December 16, 2005 Posted December 16, 2005 I've tried out VNCon but when I select several images to display and choose say 25 tiles to display at one time it asks for passwords to every one of them and the connection refused error appears. I've set the option of password in the VNC settings but I'm not getting very far is this something you've come across while using it? Wes
DMcCoy Posted December 16, 2005 Posted December 16, 2005 I use ab tutor control for multiple remote desktops (and other stuff). Its nice and cheap, as you only pay for the teacher part, clients are free.
Ignatius Posted September 25, 2009 Posted September 25, 2009 I came across VNC Thumbnail Viewer a while ago. I don't know if it might be of benefit to anyone.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now