X-13 Posted August 28, 2013 Posted August 28, 2013 (edited) I just noticed this in the VeryPC sugar mice thread... Posted 01\01\1970. (There was supposed to be a screenshot... no clue if it's here.) Edited August 28, 2013 by X-13
ZeroHour Posted August 28, 2013 Posted August 28, 2013 This has happened before, restarting the app may fix it for now. Let me know if you see it again and where. 1
X-13 Posted August 28, 2013 Author Posted August 28, 2013 I was just in the thread (before i read this) and it's back to normal.
ZeroHour Posted August 28, 2013 Posted August 28, 2013 I was just in the thread (before i read this) and it's back to normal. Yeah I suspect its due to the you hitting the post just after it was created. Next time you see it note the time and we can see if that matches up. Newer versions of the app's are on the way too.
X-13 Posted August 28, 2013 Author Posted August 28, 2013 I don't think it's that. The post i saw was from about 2 weeks ago.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now