Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have been messing around with Xibo I have it all installed and setup and working but, I have run into a few issues firstly not sure I understand the scheduling module, I created a background with a slide and a ticker, I then changed the background and entered a new duration and even ticked priority but it still remain with the old background I even tried rebooting the player, but it wouldnt change it (Its probably me not knowing how to use it properly)

 

secondly I have come back to it from the holidays and wanted to start from scratch, so I wanted to delete all my previously created layouts but, it only gives me the option to retire them, I have full permissions on them but still can delete them.

 

anyone able to help?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...