CAM Posted July 30, 2013 Posted July 30, 2013 (edited) Am I messing this up? I am sure it works. I have a formula that calculates student residuals and returns a numerical results that is positive or negative. I am trying to work out how many have a score greater then 0 with a second formula using COUNTIF to analyse the results. My COUNTIF formula looks right but it says there is an error every time. =COUNTIF(AH3:AH152,>0) What's wrong with it? EDIT - Didn't wrap my criteria in quote marks. =COUNTIF(AH3:AH152,">0") So uhh...yeah. Another case where I seek help then find the answer minutes later. I've been stumped on this for weeks and sure I tried that! >.< Oh well, answer is here for those that need it. Edited July 30, 2013 by CAM
jimbojames136 Posted February 6, 2014 Posted February 6, 2014 CAM, Sorry I know this is an old post. I searched for Residual and this came up. Can I ask how did you manage to calculate Residual for a student? I am currently trying to do this for KS5 students. any help would be amazing. thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now