FN-GM Posted July 25, 2013 Posted July 25, 2013 (edited) Hi, In if the default exchange database has been lost that contains the default SystemMailbox is that a massive issue? Can it be recreate some how? Nothing else is in the databse. Thanks EDIT: I can recreate it by using this guide. I assume i can some how force delete the old default database? - http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg588318(v=exchg.150).aspx Edited July 25, 2013 by FN-GM
bart21 Posted July 26, 2013 Posted July 26, 2013 When you say lost do you mean corrupted so won't mount or deleted?
FN-GM Posted July 26, 2013 Author Posted July 26, 2013 Deleted. Brand new install and literally server failure 30 mins after exchange install. I recovered the server but just missing that database. My thought is to delete the existing system mailbox and recreate using the above guide.
FN-GM Posted July 26, 2013 Author Posted July 26, 2013 Sorted it, i deleted the account in AD. Run adprep again it recreated it. I then enabled them using the link above and all is fine. Thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now