svp06 Posted July 23, 2013 Posted July 23, 2013 I am looking to put together an IT Strategy for our school and would appreciate any help/suggestions people could give. Particularly keen to see any examples anyone is kind enough to share. Thanks Suzie
mthomas08 Posted July 23, 2013 Posted July 23, 2013 Depends exactly what your after. Are you after a vision for IT in 5 years time? or just ideas for projects/developments. I certainly have a vision for my current place
svp06 Posted July 23, 2013 Author Posted July 23, 2013 I have a vision but trying to get a strategy written so that we can make sure all visions are working towards the same end goal. A more general strategy that will direct the 5 year plan.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now