Danp Posted July 22, 2013 Posted July 22, 2013 I have almost forgotten what it's like to have students in I have found less time to be on here in the holidays than I do in term time, something is not right there...
teejay Posted July 22, 2013 Posted July 22, 2013 Busy first day, flipping knackered from clearing 6 rooms of all IT kit so the rooms can be refurbished. Three more days of lugging stuff around, then it's sat on my backside for a week and a half doing server stuff, followed by 3 weeks holiday:cool:, followed by 1 week of panic lugging everything back into rooms and setting up new kit after the refurbishment which you know will be running behind schedule:rolleyes:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now