ADMaster Posted July 8, 2013 Posted July 8, 2013 I saw some old posts on here regarding updating the wiki, however I get the message that editing is disabled. Is the wiki no longer used or do I have to request access? Thank you,
ZeroHour Posted July 9, 2013 Posted July 9, 2013 Its not dead currently I am trying to convert it over to a new system but that software is in beta right now. 2
p858snake Posted July 9, 2013 Posted July 9, 2013 Its not dead currently I am trying to convert it over to a new system but that software is in beta right now. but... but... mediawiki is ftw...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now