Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi All,

 

very impressed with HAP+ so far, however, when trying to map the users home directory i'm struggling. I have HAP + v9.1.0501.1430 Upgrade running on a member server (2008 R2) and user docs are set up with folder redirection.

 

When I try to use the following:

 

%homedir%

 

The drive is listed on 'my files' but when clicked I'm getting this:

 

'string cannot be of zero length. parameter name: oldvalue'

 

If I use: \\server fqdn\g$\StaffData$\%username% in place of %homedir%, it works as expected for admin users but teacher users get access denied to path.....

 

Any help much apreciated.

Posted

You know what, I read that in another post and I could have sworn I tried it (I did swear, several times when I found it was now working).

 

Thanks Matt.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...