Edu-IT Posted June 18, 2013 Posted June 18, 2013 (edited) When using Search it says: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused) Edited June 18, 2013 by ZeroHour 1
ZeroHour Posted June 18, 2013 Posted June 18, 2013 When using Search it says: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused) Fixing. Cheers
Edu-IT Posted June 18, 2013 Author Posted June 18, 2013 No worries, wasn't sure if you was still working on it because of the new database so posted anyway! Have you added more hamsters or something?
ZeroHour Posted June 18, 2013 Posted June 18, 2013 Fix is being rolled out to nodes now. Just hoping to make us more fault resistant I have been writing bash scripts all weekend.
Geoff Posted June 19, 2013 Posted June 19, 2013 (edited) Real men script in Python! But more seriously, I hope you're using Chef or Puppet for that stuff. Edited June 19, 2013 by Geoff
ZeroHour Posted June 19, 2013 Posted June 19, 2013 But more seriously, I hope you're using Chef or Puppet for that stuff. Custom scripts mostly but I did just happen to start looking at Puppet and Blueprint this morning.
Geoff Posted June 19, 2013 Posted June 19, 2013 Seriously it's awesome. I manage a cluster of 30 asterisk servers with it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now