Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a Uk version of Vista Business (32bit).

 

I try to 'change keyboard' settings but i only have english uk as input language.

 

is there anyway to add/ change settings to traditional chinese?

 

*in xp i believe it was built in*

Posted

I think you have the same problem with XP, You cant use chinese on that either, you need a new version of xp and office.

 

Let me know if you do find a way in either OS, I have been asked to get Chinese chars working and never actually managed it.

Posted

This probably doesn't help much, but if you have Windows Vista Enterprise or Ultimate you can use the following MUI interface packs to change the language of the operating system.

 

Chinese (Hong Kong S.A.R.) http://www.download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3-19990518/cabpool/lp-zh-hk_b485acb744566b62d9cde2464f64068882d97d2d.exe

Chinese (Simplified) http://www.download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3-19990518/cabpool/lp-zh-cn_ac12404fd3350e08ba766c9ab774eb61ecfa7a45.exe

Danish http://www.download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3-19990518/cabpool/lp-da-dk_f619cf28316a0cf623e1ef9a2e5fab630302a921.exe

Dutch http://www.download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3-19990518/cabpool/lp-nl-nl_6ed633b7ecd8a8ae26d4196010912ae6e4ca804a.exe

Finnish http://www.download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3-19990518/cabpool/lp-fi-fi_cb28440f6b925a98432acc92e59b51fbccdc5169.exe

French http://www.download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3-19990518/cabpool/lp-fr-fr_c5197c4631ff183b3a315f2187a6f02856bb697c.exe

German http://www.download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3-19990518/cabpool/lp-de-de_129e9e10085876706cf81f9949c31a6d9ea0a231.exe

Italian http://www.download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3-19990518/cabpool/lp-it-it_4e18e2e79d2c77d1a1efd45eef86a54bf5f117ab.exe

Japanese http://www.download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3-19990518/cabpool/lp-ja-jp_f563d5c82a3a156fc764fb78dc25cde8856dc251.exe

Korean http://www.download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3-19990518/cabpool/lp-ko-kr_3339e4062ccbac56eed8a773024c0ffb847853d0.exe

Norwegian http://www.download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3-19990518/cabpool/lp-nb-no_751c84a87022d16f8270116727fbcdeb4efc841a.exe

Portuguese (Brazil) http://www.download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3-19990518/cabpool/lp-pt-br_86694c7aba41372e04da9d45ce40309a3141a9e3.exe

Russian http://www.download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3-19990518/cabpool/lp-ru-ru_56e37b9fa209bf0334d8813372636b58744b1d3b.exe

Spanish http://www.download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3-19990518/cabpool/lp-es-es_a163c4bbc9c34f2e299c057ef8861f0fa3d8a76d.exe

Swedish http://www.download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3-19990518/cabpool/lp-sv-se_0bb9314bb33c9c0cae897bd34147e14e11daa3b5.exe

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...