sidewinder Posted June 7, 2013 Posted June 7, 2013 This isn't really a help thread, as my setup of NPS for Radius and integrating it with our Ruckus went surprisingly smoothly! If I connect to the staff SSID, I get prompted for a username and password, enter it and it connects. Perfect. But my question is, how long will that device then connect without the staff having to re-enter details? I took my iPad home and brought it back today and it connected again without details required (though I did have to turn wireless off and on for it to work) The server certificate that gets installed is valid for 1 year, so is that how long? I just don't want to send out details to staff saying one thing and then a week later they all complain they have to re-enter their logins (not that it's a big deal!)
plexer Posted June 7, 2013 Posted June 7, 2013 Once the connection is set up and their details have been remembered by the device for that connection then when the certificate expires they get told about it but that should be it Ben
paulfinlay Posted June 10, 2013 Posted June 10, 2013 It'll also prompt again if the AD password changes.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now