petethetechie Posted May 20, 2013 Posted May 20, 2013 Abbeyfield school in Chippenham, Wiltshire have two IT support positions. The roles will both have the basic ICT tech duties but one will have a slant toward systems (ie server config, switches and networking) the other will have a web services slant (vle, web site maintenance, email administration). Both will be offered at grade G. The titles are ICT and webservices technician and ICT and systems technician. You'll need 5 GCSEs A to C Experience in installation, maintenance and repair of ICT equipment. Technical knowledge of ICT software and who can identify and resolve ICT problems. Has good team working skills and can support the use of ICT in a classroom. Some knowledge of AV support for assembly setups. Can provide advice and support to ICT & classroom users across the school. For the web role some JavaScript or Frog experience would be advantageous. Has a full UK driving licence. PM me for further details :-)
marytech Posted May 22, 2013 Posted May 22, 2013 hi Pete, I would be interested in further details. I'm currently an IT Technician for the Woodroffe High School in Lyme Regis, Dorset. I will be moving to Chippenham, June 15th. Many thanks marytech
AlfaTech Posted May 30, 2013 Posted May 30, 2013 (edited) Pete, I am quite interested in this as I'm now living in the area (Devizes), my current job appears to be on the line so this might be a prudent move for me. PM sent I'm currently an IT Technician for the Woodroffe High School in Lyme Regis, Dorset. Are you really? Wow, I've been hoping to get an ICT tech job at Woodroffe School for the past few years (I've just been waiting for the opportunity to arise), so is there going to be a vacancy for an ICT technician there shortly? Edited May 30, 2013 by AlfaTech
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now