sbramall Posted May 12, 2013 Posted May 12, 2013 Hi Can anyone help with a need to be able to add calculations to a sims.net report (RTF Template) For example, given a list of students and their grades for an exam, can I add an additional cell to countif grades =C, B, ... This needs to be built into the report itself. I do not want to have to export this data into excel where I can do it easily and manualy. Many thanks if you can help
CAM Posted May 13, 2013 Posted May 13, 2013 You can't return calculated values in SIMS Reporting. You will need to create an Excel Template with the following guide: http://www.edugeek.net/forums/mis-systems/82559-excel-templates.html Be warned, it's advanced work. The other option is to use Assessment Manager to calculate a count of grades and return that if it is possible.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now