Jobos Posted May 10, 2013 Posted May 10, 2013 I've got a number of .pdf files which I want to list on a joomla site but don't want to craft the page by hand. Is there an extension which I can use so I just supply the folder location and the extension will format the listing for me?
Devontechie Posted May 10, 2013 Posted May 10, 2013 you could use something that is listed on here. I've never used any of them. Downloads - Joomla! Extensions Directory
rush_tech Posted May 10, 2013 Posted May 10, 2013 I use Easy Folder Listing - Joomla! Extensions Directory 1
Jobos Posted May 10, 2013 Author Posted May 10, 2013 I use Easy Folder Listing - Joomla! Extensions Directory That did the job nicely thank you I did look there first but the page is awash with different extensions I didn't know which one to use.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now