Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi there,

 

I'm afraid I'm a complete novice and working through the pages in mrbs is well beyond my expertise. Basically I have 4 separate installs of mrbs running on my server, each with their own databases however sharing a user database that was created with the first install. I'm using the default PHP sessions.

 

I would like to be able to join the sessions so they can jump between each without having to login to each separately but haven't a clue where to start as never dealt with sessions before. If it goes well I was also wondering whether I could have another site on the same server use the same session for a simple ticketing system I built, which currently uses no authentication.

 

I know it's a lot to ask, but I've done a fair share of research and am still boggled by it all. This knowledge will hopefully prove most useful in other areas too.

 

Many thanks,

Martin

Posted
HI guys, I still haven't figured out how to join the mrbs sessions across the 4 installs I have on the same server. It's not really acceptable to have staff logging into for separate sites so I thought I ask one last time to see if someone knows where to start before I abandon the project??? Cheers

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...