Simcfc73 Posted May 3, 2013 Posted May 3, 2013 Hi, After wiping a machine that I thought was dead I found that RM Numeracy stored all its data locally which I lost. I managed to get a backup of all the data on the HD and I have found the folder where RM stored the snapshot files but it won't let me copy them to the new machine.. and RM doesn't support it anymore. I know its a punt but has anyone else messed up like this and found a workaround. They data files have a UDB extension but every time I copy the groups.udb folder it goes haywire.. I am sure its a relationship issue but I can't open the files to see whats in them.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now