camelot Posted May 3, 2013 Posted May 3, 2013 Hi, I am looking at purchasing a NAS RAID 5 device with the view to backing up 3 ML servers. I was planning on mounting the volume on each macmin and using Time Machine to backup the data to the NAS. I was wondering what NAS device people are currently using. TIA
jamesfed Posted May 3, 2013 Posted May 3, 2013 I quite like the QNAP ones - have put in place a TS-212 for a primary school I used to do work for and have one at home as well. Lots of very good features the main one being bullet proof iSCSI. 1
camelot Posted May 13, 2013 Author Posted May 13, 2013 Thanks James. I will look into the QNAP range.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now