Chaddy Posted May 2, 2013 Posted May 2, 2013 (edited) I recently bought myself a Galaxy S3, and so I decided to get the site's app as it kept prompting me to whenever I used the site in the browser. So I installed it and guess what... I can't seem to load it past the beginning splash screen I have tried reinstalling it, clearing my cache, etc but I still get the same result Has anyone else had this problem? FYI: I'm running Jelly Bean 4.1.2 and the S3 model is GT-L19300 Edited May 2, 2013 by Chaddy
ZeroHour Posted May 3, 2013 Posted May 3, 2013 Hmm not sure why thats happening. I just tried on an HP Wildfire and everything seemed okay here. Is this via wifi or gprs?
Chaddy Posted May 3, 2013 Author Posted May 3, 2013 This thread can be closed now. Sorted it! I think it was something to do with my 3G connection.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now