LordNewton Posted May 2, 2013 Posted May 2, 2013 Hi I need an iso for windows vista home Pref for an Acer
m25man Posted May 2, 2013 Posted May 2, 2013 Premium or Basic? Windows Vista Direct Download Links http://msft-dnl.digitalrivercontent.net/msoffice/pub/X13-49114/X13-49114.exe Vista 32bit http://msft-dnl.digitalrivercontent.net/msoffice/pub/X13-49115/X13-49115.exe Vista 64bit These are Digital River Direct Download Links. You need a valid COA on the bottom of your Laptop to install them, you will almost certainly have to use the MS Telephone activation process to activate them (some OEM BIOS Locked systems) I have only ever been put through to an operator once and when I explained that the laptop had trashed its disk and I had no other media the authorised it straight away. A misused, pirate or any kind of illegal COA will get you into problems. I have done loads of re-installs using Digital River ISO's on OEM kit. If your genuine and have a COA they always activate by phone with minimum fuss. 1
Cache Posted May 2, 2013 Posted May 2, 2013 Had an issue with a dead Toshiba laptop HDD and no recovery disc, downloading the Windows Vista with Service Pack 2 ISO from technet and reinstalling worked a treat using the COA, inputting the key after the installation rather then during and didn't have to call to activate.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now