witch Posted April 23, 2013 Posted April 23, 2013 The last few times I have installed Office 2010 on a Win 7 computer I have got the above message and I cannot get past it no matter what I do. I have three license keys and have checked the activations on them and each one is fine. I can change the key, and everything appears to instal as normal and then the message appears again. I have repaired it through Control Panel, which didn't work, and uninstalled and reinstalled, using a different key, twice, with no luck. Has anyone come across this or any ideas I can try? I am at a bit of a loss now.
X-13 Posted April 23, 2013 Posted April 23, 2013 Is the "Office Software Protection Platform" service running? A quick google suggests this can cause a similar problem.
witch Posted April 23, 2013 Author Posted April 23, 2013 Thanks, but no - I found that too (I can do a "quick google" with the best of them!). I have followed all advice found on the internet but nothing has worked
DanielRF Posted April 23, 2013 Posted April 23, 2013 If your going through a proxy server you might want to check you have Microsoft's activation URL's unblocked (or depending on your filtering system which ever category is the most permissive and if possible doesn't use any authentication). http://support.microsoft.com/kb/921471/en-us
sandy018 Posted November 14, 2013 Posted November 14, 2013 This tips will surely help you Open command cd C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14 cscript ospp.vbs /act Detailed instruction is here check this -- Make Me Tech: Microsoft Office 2010: Fix Cannot Verify the License For This Product
TechSupp Posted November 14, 2013 Posted November 14, 2013 Have a laptop showing he same, has been registered once but last time I had it on it said I needed to register it so tried via Internet which usually works but tells me I have a connection problem! Don't as have checked it! Tried the OSPP route and no joy just fails with same issue.
sandy018 Posted November 14, 2013 Posted November 14, 2013 You must be connected to internet in order to activate office 2010, and make sure Office Software Protection Platform service is running.
TechSupp Posted November 16, 2013 Posted November 16, 2013 Had a yes to both of those but it still would not play ball.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now