Jobos Posted April 22, 2013 Posted April 22, 2013 (edited) I'm building a site using Joomla 2.5 and today I'm getting a 500 internal server error when logging into the backend. It was working fine last week and the front end is working ok. I can still ftp in and access the files but I would like to resolve the issue rather than restore from the backup as I'll lose a couple of days work. Update: I've just checked my other Joomla site and that's got the 500 error as well so I'm guessing it's something to do with Capita who are hosting the sites. Edited April 22, 2013 by Jobos
Jobos Posted May 10, 2013 Author Posted May 10, 2013 It was a fault on the empsn servers which host our site. It's working now but it took them days to fix.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now