Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have noticed when using Firefox or Waterfox on some servers, the web browser is really laggy. A bit like if you had a incorrect graphics driver installed. For example as I write this it is taking a few seconds for the characters to display.

 

Yet using other Windows 2008 R2 servers I do not have this problem - all use the same server hardware and have latest graphics drivers installed, but it is only Firefox/Waterfox which is laggy.

 

I did some research into this, but never found a solution. Does anyone have any ideas please?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...