CommodoreS Posted April 15, 2013 Posted April 15, 2013 Please can someone help me. I have added Windows 7 Rules to Deployment Workbench to what I expect they should be. However when building machines they are not joining to the Domain, and I am having to join them manually. Can anyone help please? The Rules are: [settings] Priority=Default Properties=MyCustomProperty [Default] BitsPerPel=32 VRefresh=60 XResolution=1440 YResolution=900 TSGuid=Deploy windows 7 DeploymentType=NEWCOMPUTER _SMSTSORGNAME=SCHOOL NAME OSInstall=YES SkipAdminPassword=YES UserDomain=DOMAIN.LOCAL UserID=Administrator UserPassword=PASSWORD SkipProductKey=YES SkipUserData=Yes SkipDomainMembership=YES SkipApplications=YES SkipAppsOnUpgrade=YES SkipBDDWelcome=YES SkipBitLocker=YES DoNotCreateExtraPartition=YES SkipCapture=YES SkipComputerName=NO SkipComputerBackup=YES SkipDeploymentType=YES DeploymentType=NEWCOMPUTER SkipDomainMembership=YES DomainAdmin=administrator DomainAdminDomain=DOMAIN DomainAdminPassword=PASSWORD JoinDomain=DOMAIN UserDataLocation=NONE UILanguage=en-US SkipPackageDisplay=YES SkipProductKey=YES SkipSummary=YES SkipTaskSequence=NO SkipTimeZone=YES SkipLocaleSelection=YES UILanguage=en-US UserLocale=en-GB KeyboardLocale=en-gb;0809:00000809 TimeZone=085 TimeZoneName=GMT Standard Time SkipFinalSummary=YES SkipSummary=YES WSUSServer=http://SERVERNAME FinishAction=Restart BOOTSTRAP.INI [settings] Priority=Default [Default] DeployRoot=\\SERVERNAME\MDT-Deploy$ SkipBDDWelcome=YES SkipAdminPassword=YES
Chuckster Posted April 15, 2013 Posted April 15, 2013 Change SkipDomainMembership=YES to SkipDomainMembership=NO
CommodoreS Posted April 16, 2013 Author Posted April 16, 2013 As far as I can remember this setting just skips the Domain Membership screen from appearing during the build process (making it silent build so no user input is needed). I will give it a go though, and see what happens next time I build/rebuild a Win7 machine.
birchanger Posted April 16, 2013 Posted April 16, 2013 Any reason you're using TSGuid instead of TaskSequenceId?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now