6Foot2 Posted April 5, 2013 Posted April 5, 2013 (edited) When trying to display that page I get: http://i.snag.gy/HSme7.jpg Not a major problem at the moment: Just thought I should let you know. Edited April 19, 2013 by ZeroHour
6Foot2 Posted April 5, 2013 Author Posted April 5, 2013 When just viewing usercp.php? I haven't found any other pages that are affected. The problem seems to be coming and going. If the page does not display the browser shows this screen before putting up the error page in my original post: http://i.snag.gy/BZvx1.jpg Browsers: IE8 and Chrome. OS: Windows 7
ZeroHour Posted April 5, 2013 Posted April 5, 2013 I haven't found any other pages that are affected. The problem seems to be coming and going. If the page does not display the browser shows this screen before putting up the error page in my original post: http://i.snag.gy/BZvx1.jpg Browsers: IE8 and Chrome. OS: Windows 7 Yea we were getting some bizarre traffic patterns so I tweaked cloudflare settings to see if it would help although that should be gone now for most.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now