Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Can anyone help with the default password for this? i need change the ip on one of our pcounter terminals but i cannot remember or even find any documentation of the password? if someone can pm it to me would be most appreciated.

 

Thanks

Posted

I have not come across these can you send me a link to one?

 

Have you tried just admin in lowercase?

 

If that doesn't work send me some details and I will see what I can do for you? Do you have a support contract for PCounter that is current or not?

Posted
Done some digging, try gateway as the password, failing that good luck, from what I have been told they are not particularly brilliant and a few people have scrapped them and done it a different way.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...