ICTDirect_Dave Posted April 2, 2013 Posted April 2, 2013 In addition to all our usual great prices, friendly service and general decency we thought we would be extra nice! So anybody who requests an official quote or places an order will be sent their very own share of thi mountain of sugary delight! So get those quotes and orders coming in, I don't want to have to eat this all by myself!
rad Posted April 2, 2013 Posted April 2, 2013 Can I have a quote for 100 toners...all on separate quotes = 100 sweets. Ill pm you my address! 1
ICTD_vicki Posted April 4, 2013 Posted April 4, 2013 Can I have a quote for 100 toners...all on separate quotes = 100 sweets. Ill pm you my address! Hi Rad In all seriousness, if you any prices for any toners, printers or anything like that, just let me know and I will gladly send you some sweets! I need to get them out asap.....gonna explode from eating to many refreshers & flying saucers!!!!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now