SpecialAgent Posted July 26, 2007 Posted July 26, 2007 If any of you geekers can recommend a candidate, whom I don't know, and I later place in this particular role I will give them £100 guaranteed! I know it's a long shot but I am desperately short of candidates who have sims software support experience specifically with FMS6, Dinnner Money and Personnel. I need someone in West Yorkshire to work for a Local Support Unit supporting schools either via a helpdesk or remotely, onsite (car driver with car necessary) or onsite. This role would include training so we need excellent people and communcation skills. If you have finance qualifications like AAT that would be superb If you wanna have a chat with me please do give me a call on 08701 612 007 or email [email protected], they must be candidates whom you know are looking and who have accepted your help and know I am looking.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now