Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi edugeek people. I found this game a few days ago that some of you might be interested in. Its free to play shootet like the title says and its based on cry engine 3 so looks spectacular. If anyone wants to give it a go they seem to be sending emails out every day even tho it is still closed beta.

 

Http://beta.gface.com

 

I will also link to my video of it below so you can see what I'm talking about. Hopefully I will see some of you on there. Its a great game a bit like cod/battlefield combo.

 

EDIT *Oops forgot the video link

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl5ykJ8oqsI

 

 

 

 

Squeeky

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...