pooley Posted March 15, 2013 Posted March 15, 2013 My 2008 Hyper v host is dying, it didnt come back after a windows update. It holds 3 Hyper v servers. I have got back into on, but no MMC snaping will run, just gives me $secure corrupt errors and the advice t run chkdsk - did that, didn't fix it. So i'm about to BLAT it and rebuild, just want to ensure I have backed up all the files I need efore hand. Can I just copy the Physical .vhd files and restore them? Advice appreciated Si
pooley Posted March 15, 2013 Author Posted March 15, 2013 Have connected via Hyper v manager from another pc (engage brain before panic lol) exporting before blatting
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now