Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

My 2008 Hyper v host is dying, it didnt come back after a windows update. It holds 3 Hyper v servers.

 

I have got back into on, but no MMC snaping will run, just gives me $secure corrupt errors and the advice t run chkdsk - did that, didn't fix it.

 

So i'm about to BLAT it and rebuild, just want to ensure I have backed up all the files I need efore hand. Can I just copy the Physical .vhd files and restore them?

 

Advice appreciated

 

Si

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...