Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
We are getting the Asus W700 which is running the full version of windows 8. I will have the full version of office I think. Will have to look through the app store to see what other apps could be useful.
Posted

If you get an RT tablet your going to be limited to RDP and that's about it, I think that decent network apps will be thin on the ground in the M$ appstore! get a Pro one and you can run just about anything.

I run the entire Solarwinds Toolset on Windows7 an Atom Netbook and dual boot that into Backtrack 5.

I too am looking to switch to a Windows Tablet as Im running into limitations of the iPad managing a Windows LAN and I am sold on the Thinkpad 2 Tab or ElitePad.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...